Brake Boosters

To: MGCs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Boosters
From: Peter Edmands <ple@woodedlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:54:54 -0500
As a new owner of a 69 MGCGT in reasonably decent condition, my first
object is to keep it that way.  However, the lack of brake boosters (two
required, none installed) makes driving a bit risky.  Two boosters
requiring rebuild came with the car. Should I obtain a rebuild with
possibility of future failure, obtain the substitute servo suggested by
VicBrit, or is there an alternate installation of pieces that would do
the job?

I would like to hear suggestions from listers that have encountered this
problem.

Peter

69 MGCGT
74 MGB