OD

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OD
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:02:06 -0500
Hate to exploit the list but all this talk of o/d trannies forces me to
let whoever is looking for one know that I have a 72B parts car with an
o/d and a Weber. Missing doors, top, windshield, etc., but running gear
is intact. Can't vouch for condition of tranny but it worked when it was
parked. I was asking $600 for the whole car! This is not an ad but to
let you know they are out there and reasonably priced. And NO, I will
not remove it for you and sell it separately. Take it all or nothing.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski