Re: Diehards Still Exist!

To: <Tomsjetta@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diehards Still Exist!
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:32:35 -0000
Not quite so 'classic' but today-in similar temperatures, I saw a Wolseley
Hornet and a Rover P4.
This was with salt and grit on the roads, with some lying snow and ice. The
latter was great fun on a thinly populated car park, where I took my B
skating.

David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html