Re: Portland, OR MGs

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Portland, OR MGs
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:02:39
I got my 78B from a former-lister who lived in the Portland/Vancouver area.
 The price was generally quite good - car is totally rust free (priceless
where I live) - though I just dealt with the tie rod and have to deal with
the front bushings and maybe kingpin, to be expected on a 20 year old car.
Some other minor things but nothing earth shattering.  Even with cost of
transportation it was same price as cars loaded with rust in this area (New
Hampshire).  And my impression is that other cars in the area are similar.

- Tab