Re: My steering wheel won't come off!

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: My steering wheel won't come off!
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:40:43 -0800
Yes, Phil, but then you spend the money you saved buying the puller on
in-car deodorant to get rid of the smell of burning rubber. Where would you
heat a late B steering wheel without doing damage?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
(Where the application of the BFH approach to remove steering wheels has
become a much-admired and oft-copied art)