Machine Shop Recommendation

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Machine Shop Recommendation
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:56:11 -0800
My MGB needs a valve job...    I'll probably pop the head off in
January.  Can anyone recommend a machineshop in the southern California
area?  (I am in Los Angeles.)

I just want it standard.  I'm not after bells and whistles, and
subsequently, I just want to pay a fair market price.  Sure, it's pretty
standard work, but I want to find someone that will do it right the
first time, so that I won't find myself having to pop the head off again
prematurely.

Thanks in advance!

--Justin

(P.S. My machine shop long closed due to retirement... and since I have
done my own mechanical work on my Triumph(s) since '77... I don't really
have any relationships with shops... particularly of MGBs... Hence... I
am asking for suggestions here!)