Shop Recommendation

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop Recommendation
From: "Scott Regel" <SRegel@dpra.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 8:32:04 EST
It's getting cold out and I don't have a garage available...I'm also lazy
this time of year.  Can anyone recommend a good shop to do general
maintenance (change all fluids. etc.) in the Washington DC/Maryland area?  TIA!

Also, I'm wrestling with what to do with my B.  The sills need to be
replaced.  Would it be better to just sell it and find another in better
shape or to just bite the expense?  Appreciate any input.  I don't want to
stick any one with bad sills but would rather invest in a car that will last
longer.

Happy New Year!

Scott
76B