Re: Title/Plates Cost [OT rant]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Title/Plates Cost [OT rant]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:40:47 -0800
This is exactly what I was ranting about! A f***ing $35 rebate doesn't do
you or me a damn bit of good -- just goes for pizza and beer. But the
total revenue loss to the state is $millions (or billions in CA), meaning
services are cut back and the quality of life goes down for everyone. Yet
the bloody politicians do it again and again, so they can claim they "cut
taxes" during their administration. And the stupid media let them get
away with these completely misleading statements... don't get me
started...

OK, I'll shut up now...

Max

Jordon had this to say: