Re: Miscellaneous Failings

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous Failings
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:28:18 -0500
Guys,

      I thought this had a deja vu' ring to it.  Let me quote from 'The MG
Midget Series TD &TF Workshop Manual, Section J.2 "To Replace The Top and Bottom
Steering Column Bushes"

Remove the wheel and extension as described in Section J.1.
Pick ou the old felt bush and feed in the new one which should be coated with
graphite grease on the face which contacts the inner column.

Shouldn't be surprised.  The MGA is from the same family.

Speaking of the family bit ... do you realize that the driveshaft extension for
a 1980 B is the same piece as used on a 1946 TC, and all those in between.
Check the Moss catalog numbers.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB