RE: what is this car ?

To: "'Sam Perera'" <sam_perera@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: what is this car ?
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:00:23 -0600
Work with me on this.....

It's a bug with a kit body on it... check out the running boards, the door
with the chrome strip near the top and the windshield shape... I wish their
was a better picture of the dash and you can also almost see the front
suspension, the front torsion bar tubes would be a dead giveaway...

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O
Crossroads Systems, Inc.