Re: Instrument voltage stabilizer

To: Rick Sinclair <RHSinclair@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Instrument voltage stabilizer
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:11:43 -0500
Rory,

    It's a small rectangular metal box box attached to the firewall above the
area where the bonnet release is located.  It's largest dimension is about 1.5"
as I recall.  It's in the same vicinity as the Inertia Switch (if you have one
of those).  BTW, it's sometimes easier to help if you tell the year of your car.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB