RE: what is this car ?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: what is this car ?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:52:27
I've always though the degradation that the RR hood suffers to be on a VW
is balanced out by the moment of a pride a VW has when it has a RR hood.

I will agree that a lot of travesties have been visited upon cars in search
of status.

(not to demean VW bugs - I used to have a VW bug and think it's a little
engineering marvel in its own right.  Well, mine wasn't, but that's another
story... Maybe one day I'll explain the unique danger of the '72 bug
heating system.)

- Tab