Drive the New Year In

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drive the New Year In
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:32:26 -0500
Don't know about the rest of you but I have plans to drive my MGs tomorrow, the
52TD and the 77MGB.  In fact, I'm driving the TD over to a neighboring town
(Duxbury, Mass.) to meet up with a guy and his MGA so that we can go motoring
together.  In deference to the fact that it is winter here in New England, we'll
probably keep the passenger's side of our respective tonneau covers covered.  I
may even turn on the heater that I have in the TD.

Here's wishing a very happy and prosperous new year/decade/century/etc. to all
of you great folks on this list.  You make owning an MG a lot more fun.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB