Re: MG INSURANCE

To: "Gail B. Snider" <snider@netpath.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG INSURANCE
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:32:21 -0000
Hi, folks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gail B. Snider <snider@netpath.net>
To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2000 1:40 PM
Subject: MG INSURANCE

> had a fire in the garage that did significant damage to the car, had not
put
> any auto insurance on the car.  Nationwide has our homeowners insurance
and
> they say that they will NOT cover the B under the homeowners policy> Brian
71 B  who really got to "fure it up" for thr fist time

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune, Gail.

Here in the UK, home/buildings and contents policies do not cover cars in
storage. However, we can get 'laid-up' insurance i.e. no road risks. Mine
appears to cost about 60% of the full premium.

Dave H.

> David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html