Re: Imported British Autos

To: "Steve Murphy" <k8vo@flyingbeers.org>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Imported British Autos
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 18:40:53 -0800
You know, I almost wrote (from memory) that the Arrow was a Sunbeam, but
the book I referred to claimed it was a Mitsubishi. It won't be the first
error I've seen in print...

Chrysler buying Rootes was rather a tragedy for sports car fans (and I
say this as a Mopar guy), as it killed the Tiger (since the Mopar small
V8 didn't fit, and no way would they sell a Ford-powered vehicle), and
with the loss of the performance leader, they dumped the 4-cyl. Alpine
roadster, too; replacing it with this small fastback sedan.

Steve Murphy had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149