Re: Imported British Autos

To: <rsexson@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Imported British Autos
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:15:09 -0000
Hillman was a British manufacturer, Simca was a French, both were taken over
by Chrysler, then by Peugot (French).  Sunbeam and Talbot were also old
British manufacters, the names were owned by Hillman and reused in more
recent times as models, the latter as a potent hot-hatch with a Lotus
engine.

None of them was anything to do with the Marina - which was a Morris in the
UK, and the Austin Atlantic in the US?

E&OE
PaulH.