Re: Damn free Artero

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Damn free Artero
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:27:02 EST
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Back to the drawing board. I think I may have turned a rod bearing in the
 Artero this AM - just when I was getting ready to put it on the old
 auction block of eBay, so I would rather have your problem. ;-) >>

Sorry to hear that, Larry.  Didn't they give you any kind of warranty on it?
You haven't had it a year.  I would at least contact the company and explain
what happened to see if they will help you at all.  Maybe they had the engine
rebuilt by a third party and it may carry some warranty.  (I hope!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport