Re: No More Speeding in the UK?

To: "Jordon" <pigsfly@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No More Speeding in the UK?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:43:30 -0000
There was a demo of it on TV some weeks ago, and again on Driven last night,
and they *were* talking about retrospective fitting.  A feed back mechanism
is precisely what it does have, controlling the fuel supply to match the
posted speed.  Now if they do that on my B's by controlling the fuel pump I
should still have a couple of miles at warp speed before the float bowls
empty sufficiently ...

PaulH.