Panasport Wheels

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panasport Wheels
From: "Tom Speed" <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:38:12 -0500
Got a stern message from the wife, she has tripped over my old wheels one
too many times.

For the “B” owners out there, I have a set of 14” X 6” Panasport wheels to
dispose of. They are factory painted in a heavy, shiny gold, but the paint
is chipped in a few places. I had 3 sets at one time. The other 2 sets both
ended up on MGBs (a ’66 and a ’71) so I’m sure that the offset is correct.

I had held on to these in case we found a project “B” for my son. We settled
on a Midget instead. Would love to trade for similar wheels for a Midget.

Tom Speed
Retired MG Racer
'76 MG Midget (Project car for my son)
Charlotte, North Carolina