Re: Tyre Pressures, again

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Tyre Pressures, again
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:23:19 -0700 (MST)
I use 30f and 34r on 185-70R14 Cooper RST tires.  This is on my 71
Roadster with 1 person (me).  This does make the ride harsh and the tires
do get bounced off the ground sometimes, but with this much sidewall I
like the extra preasure to stiffen them up.  YMMV

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon