Rebuilt engine experiance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rebuilt engine experiance
From: rsexson@excite.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:50:34 -0800 (PST)
In 1979 my son had a 71B. He was a real hard driver and did a lot of damage
to the engine.  I advised him to buy a used engine out ot a wreck [100$].
He and his buddies pulled the engine and, on the advise of friends, took the
engine to a well known speed shop in Speedway, on the north west side of
Indianapolis, In. When they went to pick the engine up the bill was $6900.
He thought it was goig to be $350. He was a 20 year old collage kid at the
time. needless to say he lost his engine. They had made a full race engine
out of it. He still talks about that MGB to this day. He tells his son that
story when he gives him advice.

R. Sexson
74.5 B

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season