Hans ... images

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hans ... images
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 19:41:03 -0500
Well,  for what they're worth,  I've managed to put some images obtained today
the Hans Across the Water Luncheon Meeting of the Northeast Chapter of the
mgs-list.
A dozen of us:
            Mr. & Mrs. Frank (Swamp Yankee) Krajewski
            Mr. & Mrs. Steve Walker (our gracious coordinator)
            Mr. & Mrs. Carl French   (still honeymooning)
            Mr. & Mrs. Michael Nadeau (ask about the diamond on his boot lid)
            Mike Robson (back from Jolly Olde)
            Trefor Delve  (the car's running)
            Joe Proud (you should see his beautiful garage (& home))
            Bud Krueger (Hans' chauffeur)

We had a great lunch at the historic Wayside Inn in Sudbury, Mass.  to welcome
our fellow lister Hans Duinhoven.

Try this <http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/> and click on Hans...

(I promise to get better at this web site stuff)

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/