Re: List of 100 Worst Cars of the Century

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List of 100 Worst Cars of the Century
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:26:41 +0000
OK, this is only relevant to the thread because an MGF was mentioned
amonst the '100 Worst Cars' (ain't jealousy a bitch:-)

I went to a wreckers the other day to pick up some bits for my Ford
(spare parts carrier) stations wagon and I saw my first wrecked MGF.  A
pretty white thing... well it was pretty at some stage but now was
looking very sad.

It had just come in so it was a pity that there was nothing really I
could use for my 'B... and the MG badge had already disappeared off the
boot :-)  It looked like it had been stolen and trashed because the
driver-side door lock had been "screw-drivered" and the front end had
hit something hard.

So for all you North Americans that don't even get to see them on the
road... we are starting to see them at our wreckers!!

<sigh>

Eric
'68MGB MkII