RE: Midget Stereo (no Challenge)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'Neil Cotty'" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: RE: Midget Stereo (no Challenge)
From: douglas wilson <dfwilson@netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:11:32 -0500
Hi List, I always leave my 76B unlocked and top down. I am always pleasantly
surprised that no one has rifled through the glove box or arm rest looking for
valuables. My cheap radio is wired loose under the driver's seat,hoping that
theives wouldn't ruin my dash to steal it. One day I was at a canoe show in a
place called Merrickville and left my top down. It started to rain cats and
dogs. By the time I got back to my MG someone had already put the top up for me
:).
MG Magic.