MGA Windshield Glass VB vs. Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Windshield Glass VB vs. Moss
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:25:18 EST
I don't understand what the beef is with VB.  I don't know anything about the
glass but as far as price and service is concerned i have had better
satisfaction from VB.  I'm a dealer for both and shop price.  Mostly they are
the same but regardless where I order from I always get the price I expect
and have never yet had a return to VB because they sent the wrong part or a
part with the right number that was wrong.  I can't say that for Moss.  They
were a thorn in my side when I did my brakes.  I wound up spending
substantial extra to have fittings on pipes changed by my local LBC mechanic
so that I could install them.  Also sent the wrong M'cyl. tank and switch.
All had to be returned for replacement.

George
'76 MGB driver