Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous Thoughts on winter and Mg's
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:43:15 -0600
Hmm,

  Sounds like your weather is much like ours.  Today it got up to 65;
overnight low was 56.  10 days ago it was 42/29.  It just depends on the
Jet Stream.  Jet comes south, we get a Norther and it gets below
freezing with icy rain or snow.  Jet goes north and we get humid Gulf
air with clouds and (maybe) rain, warm temps.  In between, it's 50/30.

  The funny thing is that I use a 180 degree thermostat all year round.
It gets to 104 degrees here with 90% humidity in the summer.  My B warms
up OK in the winter and cools OK in the summer.  I just can't figure why
you have to cover the oil cooler; maybe I should, next cold snap.

  CR