Safety Fast

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety Fast
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:16:11 EST
Our local region of the SCCA had a booth at the Pennzoil Motorsports
Show in Ft. Washington, PA this weekend, and I worked there Friday
and Saturday.  Lots of dirt track and Nascar stuff, but we talked with a
lot of people who like cars and can't afford that kind of racing.

On Saturday I wore a shirt that I put the MG octagon on, with the words
"Safety Fast!" underneath.  I had several people comment that it was a
cool line.

When did MG use the term "Safety Fast"?  Just wondering.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport