Re: Safety Fast

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Fast
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:02:17 -0000
Don't know about the 'Safety Fast' usage but I do remember the 'Your
Mother...'

I also remember the Triumph line for the TR7...

'It goes better than it looks!'

I think there should have been an 'even' in there somewhere ;-)

Dave H.

David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you?
Editorial, PR, marketing and student thesis
copy at reasonable rates via the Internet
Try...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html

Can I help you? Are you or is someone
you know troubled with a phobia?