Where can I buy Dorman cup point screws in the UK ?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where can I buy Dorman cup point screws in the UK ?
From: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:33:30 +0100
Good Morning MG World,

Does anyone know where I can buy these screws from in the UK ?

Thanks

Louis Mehr
Manchester
England
UK

1971 US LHD B Roadster.

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:22:13 -0800
From: "British Sportscar Center" <mgpa@calweb.com>
Subject: Re: Set screws for air rail holes

The allen-headed set screws should be available at any auto parts or
industrial hardware store under the Dorman brand, part number 380-057,
described as a Set Screw, Cup Point, SAE 7/16" x 5/8".

They cost (usually) $1.25 each

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center