Re: fuel pump leaking

To: <Swkintx@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel pump leaking
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:58:54 -0500
You can rebuild them and it really isn't that hard if you get (have)
a reasonable manual.
But it can't hurt to buy a new one as well. Keep one in the trunk
for when this kind of stuff happens.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html