Re: MGB Color Page

To: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>, "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Color Page
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:11:32 -0500
that would have been one of my pages Bryce,
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/mgcolors1.htm
...and nope it hasn't ever been down as far as I know.
You may have just been trying to access it while I was
editing it (adding a few more recent submissions)  :-)

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html