Re: Retro-fits

To: "Rick Roberts" <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Retro-fits
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:20:28 -0500
I put tubes on my  '73 BGT and the Peco 2" system all the way back.
The shocks are a cheap alternative to the levers.
If you go with adjustables maybe you can tweak it to your liking.
Other than that, I'd say standard tube shock have no real
advantage/disadvantage
to stock lever shocks.

On the Peco system, the extra breathing room will effect your air fuel
ratio.
I'd suggest going to K&N air filters and a richer needles

You'll notice the performance difference almost immediately.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape