Re: Sydney MG & Healey List Run - UPDATE

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sydney MG & Healey List Run - UPDATE
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:29:09 +1100
Hi all,

I neglected to give a date and time in my last post.

We are meeting on Sunday, 13th February at 9:30am at the Bull & Bush Pub
carpark - cnr Old Northern Road & Windsor Road. Meet in the Car park,
entrance on Windsor road opposite KFC. We will be leaving the B&B at 10:00am
for the next pickup point - 10:45am opposite Richmond Air Force base.

This stop, essentially, is to pick up Tim who might be suffering a hangover
I hear. <G> But if any of you live closer to Richmond, meet us there if it's
easier.

The trip will take approximately 2 hrs one way, and is 200mls round trip.
Please try and RSVP by 4th February as we need to book tables at the Comet
Inn.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Neil.