Re: Your Cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your Cars
From: "Derek Vandivere" <dersk@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:36:25 +0100
Clearly, I'm not responsible for nearly enough dead metal:

'82 Dodge Colt  '91 - '94 clutch died, sold to junkyard for $50 when I moved
to Europe
'92 Audi 80     '95 - '97 sold when I quit my job and went walkabout for six
months
'78 MGB         last summer - now

Plus countless bicycles. Remember my last post, complaining that the car
wouldn't start and my bike had been stolen? The new bike was stolen from in
front of my house two nights ago - lasted exactly one week. Times like this
I'm ready to move out to the country (of course, I'd be able to have a
garage there and get an MGA as well, instead of having to go cross town to
the garage where Elliott lives to work on him).

Maybe not a bad idea...

                                - dersk
  _____
Derek Vandivere
The Big Picture BV
Internet Strategy Consultants

The Twinning Center | Kruislaan 400 | 1098 SM  Amsterdam | The Netherlands
(p) +31 (629) 065 528 | (f) +31 (20) 882 4476 | (fun)
<http://www.bones.org/dersk>