Re: Fuel Injection system $$ quote

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection system $$ quote
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:25:30 -0500
The point was...there are at least 20 different sources
of this type of information that are FREE.
The guy went through a lot of work to produce a feasible
working system and wrote an article about it.   Fine.

I personally could design and program an ECU myself.
as well as the rest of the system. (that's my line of work.)

I figured it would just be interesting reading..on a snow bound
day like today, but not at $30 a pop.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html