Fuel Injection system $$ quote

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Injection system $$ quote
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:41:18 EST
"However, this 'mentality' can be seen amongst the ranks of most post 1962 MG
owners... I guess it is a bi-product of MG producing the world's most
loveable low cost sportscar(s), and then 25 years later people are still
loving them... and they are still looking for the _cheapest_ possible way of
owning them (with no regard for much else but the cost) ."

Not us Twincam owners - we long ago learned that doing it right costs (It was
the previous generation - the cheap bastards - that pulled all the engines
out and put in pushrods!)

But I agree with you, many MG owners are pretty thrifty.  Jag owners are
worse, in general, though, according to my industry sources.

Bill S.