Re: "Unsafe at any speed"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Unsafe at any speed"
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:28:10 EST
In a message dated 1/27/00 8:11:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lrcar@red4est.com writes:

<< On the other hand, I've heard other of Nader's pronouncements and feel
 that his goal is "way over the top".  Yes there are some critical safety
 issues that need to be addressed, but a lot of times the cure is worse than
 the disease (passive restraints).  I also suspect that Nader himself honestly
 believes that he is doing a good thing by trying to make life safer for
 everyone, whether they want it or not. >>

Doesn't Ralphie still drive a Checker Marathon?  Holy Toledo, what a car!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport