Sunday

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday
From: Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:57:17 -0600
As I sit here in Minnesota, hearing about the sub-zero weather to continue,
I take comfort in seeing the discussions of MG get togethers in warmer
climes.

Since the Vikings didn't make it again, I may still not watch the
Superbowl. I think I will bundle up warmly, go out to my unheated garage,
sit in my midget and daydream of summer.

Think of your frozen brethren this weekend.

Michael Walter - Winona, MN
mwalter@luminet.net
http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/

"There is a price to be paid for owning a piece of automotive history"
old truck (his) - new Honda (hers) - '81 Harley (his)
'79Midget (to be decided)