Re: Radio

To: mistebar@juno.com
Subject: Re: Radio
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:24:17 -0500
Mike,

 It sounds as if your radio chassis isn't grounded.  Oftentimes there's a
threaded stud at the back of the radio that is intended to be used as a physical
mouning point, but it also serves as an electrical ground.  Don't depend upon
the antenna for your electrical ground return.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/