77B Parts Cheap / Free (SC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77B Parts Cheap / Free (SC)
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:50:01 EST
I have recently acquired a 77B that will be used for a V8 conversion. Since I
am converting to chrome, the RB bumpers are available. They appear to be in
decent shape (no cracks) but will need to be cleaned etc.. They are free on a
first come / first serve basis. There was also a non-od trans that I have no
use for. I have no knowlege of condition. Trans does have fork, shifter and
release bearing.  It needs to get out of the garage ASAP. It would be nice to
get a little for it (maybe 40 or 50 bucks, or an interesting trade), There is
some other misc. stuff (brake / clutch assembly) I'll toss in to whoever
comes to get this stuff. The bumpers will be off to the landfill if nobody
comes in the next week or so (Its been one day and I'm already sick of
stepping over them). Parts are located in Goose Creek, (next to Charleston),
SC. Please email if you want to come and get them

Thanks,

Glenn
wake074@aol.com
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>V8 Conversion Page</A>