Re: mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)

To: MGTDB@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (Paul Nelson)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:07:36 -0800
At 20:38 1/31/00 -0500, MGTDB@aol.com wrote:
>Well no, Bud.......we have not all disappeared.   My only real comment is a
>bit of disappointment that you guys are not more creative!!   I mean
>really..... there were several obvious answers in my mind!!!   Maybe its just
>the winter doldrums!   I will however refrain from drawing diagrams........
>wouldn't want to turn this into the kama sutra of old British Sports Cars!!
>  Ahhh..... if only our cars could talk!

This thread has reminded me of a time in Boise when my bride-to-be and I
parked one evening, me having just just returned from 6 months in North
Georgia, and afterwards couldn't get the car started.  Finally called my
prospective father-in-law for a rescue with gas.  Very embarrassing, and
decided later that one of us had kicked off the reserve tank lever, leaving
us with inaccessable gasoline in the tank!
Definitely anonymous! <grin>