Re: MGA movie sighting-reply

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA movie sighting-reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:00:12 +0930
>Nope......  And top on (not hers) ......  And I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs.  Like
>said,  just uncomfortable.  Better in a remote spot outside the car.

Fellow listers and the 'Anonymous' Larry. When I was the custodian of the
'53 TD many years ago, I carried a picnic blanket which was a very nice
accessory in situations such as the one we are discussing. 8^)
Our local parts store just had a sale and one of the items was a 'Picnic
rug' waterproof on the base and in atractive plaid patterns. I went to have
a nostalgic look at this sale item only to find they were all sold the first
morning, there must be some frisky little buggers out there today. 8^) All
is not lost however, Mmmmmmmm just a thought, Eric is a single person so I
might get to see one of these rugs yet !

Nostalgicaly

Scotty.
Sans, superflous, these days, picnic rug.