Re: Clutch pedal spring

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch pedal spring
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:41:08 -0800
Yeah, the B has more leg room than just about anything I can name. Seeing
out the tank-slit-like windshield with the top up is another matter... do
you have to rake your seat back, Erich? I would, but I have to keep it
set straight up for my wife (on the 66 it takes a pair of wrenches to
adjust the rake -- not your most user-friendly design). Curious,

Max

Erich had this to say:

--

Max Heim