MG Intranet

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Intranet
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:38:59 -0800
Listers-
I have received a complaint from a member that joined the intranet and is
now receiving spam.  I hope that it is not connected with the site, as I
read their anti-spam policy before I set it up. (A copy of the policy is at
the end of this message.
Has anyone else received unwanted messages since signing up?  If so, let me
know and I'll see what I can do about it.

ANTI-SPAM POLICY
Intranets.com does not condone or allow spam. Intranets.com prohibits the
Subscribing Organization and its Members from using the Services, the
Content, the Intranets.com name, the Intranets.com servers, the Site
Information or the Subscribing Organization Sites to promote the Subscribing
Organization Sites, Site Information or any other business, product or
service, through the sending of unsolicited email, and prohibits the use of
the Site Name as the return address on any unsolicited email. Intranets.com
reserves the right to investigate and remove the offending Subscribing
Organization Site, Site Name and Site Information and terminate the
Subscribing Organization's and its Member's rights as provided in Section 4
of these Terms if it becomes aware of any violation of this Anti-Spam Policy
In addition:

During the SmartStart registration process, the Subscribing Organization, on
behalf of itself and its Members, agrees to observe our Terms of Service,
including this Anti-Spam Policy.
We make it easy to report violations of this nature, so that the Subscribing
Organization and its Members can help us enforce this policy. To report a
violation, contact us at abuse@Intranets.com
If the Subscribing Organization, its Members or the Subscribing Organization
Site violates this Anti-Spam Policy, the Subscribing Organization's and its
Member's rights are subject to immediate termination, as provided in Section
4 of these Terms.
As provided in the Privacy Policy, http://www.intranets.com/privacy,
Intranets.com will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing names and
IP addresses of its Subscribing Organizations and Members who are involved
in spamming in violation of this Anti-Spam Policy, or any other illegal
activities.

Join the MG Intranet!
E-mail me for an invitation & directions

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
swconley@foxinternet.net