RE: Switches and Special Tools

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Switches and Special Tools
From: Ruggiero Larry Maj AFRC/XPXS <Larry.Ruggiero@afrc.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:20:46 -0500
Thanks for all the suggestions regarding the dash switch removal.  My more
specific need is/was removing the plastic or wire clip that holds the whole
shebang in place.  I think I may be small enough to substitute myself for
the cooperative-wife-on-back method.  I'm sure that once out I'll be able to
separate the switch from the bezel without a "special tool" <wink>.  Now I
need to find a good LBC-friendly engine shop in the greater Atlanta area to
rebuild my tired motor so's I can make AMGBA 2000 in Cleveland (home town!).
By-the-by, anyone know where can I find one of those LBC-specific "special"
wife tools down here in the deep South?  Cheers...

Larry Ruggiero (looking for LBC-friendly special wife)
Warner Robins GA
'72 MGB
'65 Midget (mess)