RE: dash vinyl.

To: "'Kevin D Richards'" <flybirds@erols.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dash vinyl.
From: "Sinski, Ken" <KSINSKI@faidor.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:09:44 -0600
        Have you tried Clarke Spares & Restorations 215-348-0595. I know he
offers it in his catalog. If it's like the rest of Mr. Clarke's product line
it will be "spot on". He is in my opinion Mr. MGA. He offers things the big
supply houses do not carry. Such examples as: Cone point bolts from England
with the proper markings, complete electrical component mounting kits, the
list goes on and on, all at most reasonable prices.

        Ken / 1958 MGA Coupe