Queen's Birthday!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Queen's Birthday!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:59:06 +0610
After the decent bit of response to a call for a get-together in
Victoria (!?) recently, I am interested to know just exactly how many
Aussies we have on this list!  I think I was only aware of about five!

I have just locked in my plans for the race day at Winton (Victoria) for
the Queen's Birthday weekend in June.  I belive that Mike Gigante said
he would be there, so I hope you Aussies are gonna make a decent
list-showing at the track!  It may seem like ages away, but it creeps up
on ya!

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Pardon the brief intrusion, but this could be doing a decent favour
for some listers.  I know that some of you work in networking and
Internet industries, so if you are interested in some good Cisco
(5300/240 and 5260) gear going CHEAP drop me a line DIRECTLY (not via
the list).

No money in this for me... just favours all round!  Not even a kickback
to fix my rattly little yellow beast up.