Re: electronic ignition

To: Scott_Simms@den.invesco.com,
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:10:10 EST
In a message dated 2/11/00 10:00:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Scott_Simms@den.invesco.com writes:

Anyone care to share their preferences as to who's electronic ignition (I
 assume Crane, Pertronix etc.) is best or lasts the longest or performs
 better.  I am trying to decide if I should leave the points or move to
 electronic to make life easier on my at tune up time.

Scott:
I have had a Pertronix Ignitor on my 79 B along with a new Lucas 45D
distributor since last summer.  I wish I had done the work sooner.  I would
never switch back to points.  The car runs great (50 mile drive this
morning), and everything stays in tune.

Nels Ferré
Lake Mary, FL
79 MGB