Re: electronic ignition

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, wcameyer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:17:24 EST
Mike,

Concerning your problem with the Pertronix, once thing you might want to
check is the distributor model number and the Ignitor kit you got.  It is
very important that you have the right kit for the right dizzy.  What types
of problems are you experiencing?  Also Pertronix has fantastic toll free
tech support, in fact I have found them great to deal with.

I have them in each of my three MG's and each one worked the first time it
was put in and continues to work fine.  Of course I am biased as I sell them
;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 2/11/00 1:35:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,