Re: Midget Hood (Bonnet) Repair

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Hood (Bonnet) Repair
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:40:26 -0800
How much is a Midget bonnet??? I find it hard to believe you can get
professional welding and prep done for less then the cost of a repro
steel bonnet (the B one is under $150), and you have to paint it either
way. Plus it probably would never come out as good as a new bonnet (the
skin is stressed every time you close it and the patch is likely to show
as a dimple or wrinkle). IMO...

Ken Waringa had this to say:

--

Max Heim